Interesting

So I'm back. I'm back to my blog. I keep hoping that we (Phil and myself) will get a web site...and that is the plan...but I'm destined to post and post I will. So I just noticed a few things on my blog as I was making updates. 1) My blog has only been viewed 16 times...that's a little sad. 2) I was born in the Chinese year of the boar. Hello? Why couldn't I have been born in a year with something cool like the dragon? I really hope the fact of me being born in the year of the "boar" doesn't reflect much on myself as a person or else that would be sad too. All right, enough of sad things! I get to go home to see my family in two weeks. Less than two weeks...thirteen days in fact! I am so excited, that I have a hard time focusing on my daily tasks. Speaking of which, I need to get back to work. Love to all of you sixteen people out there (well more like two: mom and autumn, who visted 8 times each). Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment