Congratulations!

I just wanted to quickly mention a congrats to my talented sister. For those of you who don't know, Autumn finished writing her first LDS young-adult book titled: "The Dating Misadventures of Claudia Spangler" about 10 months ago. After some editing, she submitted her letter and first chapter to Covenant. As the process goes, if they like your first chapter, they'll ask for the rest of the book. Well, what was supposed to be a 6-month wait, turned into an 8-month wait and yesterday found out that they want to see the rest of her book! Wahooo!! This is very exciting because apparently this is never supposed to happen with your first book, so just to get this far is quite an accomplishment. As one of the few who were lucky enough to read her manuscript before submission, I REALLY want it to get published and I REALLY think it should not only because she is my sister and I love her, but it is excellent, entertaining and funny... and I'm dying to find out what happens in the sequel.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! You're a really cute and darling nice sister to think and say such nice things. I appreciate your support more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, glad I snooped and checked out your blog because I don't think Autumn has mentioned this at all!! Congrats Autumn!

    ReplyDelete