SOME RISKY BUSINESS

Man alive, I'm struggling in the blogging area lately! I've been a little overwhelmed with everything we've got to get done before we move, plus moving that I only have lame, to-do items on my mind and by-all-means not much I would consider blogworthy (which isn't a high standard to begin with). But! I have been meaning to post this little video for a couple months. We got the idea when Ryder took a nap one Sunday in his white shirt and socks. I don't think it will make a Guitar Hero commercial anytime soon, but you get the picture. *note Phil in the reflection of sliding door & ignore that annoying voice ahootin' and a hollerin'. I have no idea who she is.

7 comments:

  1. HELLO so cute! bytheway I gave a girl your number she wants to get some more info on your condo for rent.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I must come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh how adorable is that. i burst out laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Nice dancing Doo da! I love him!
    way to take a stand on oprah. The whole having a magazine with her face on EVERY cover thing got me..
    awesome pics of the family and your smiling face
    SO fun to rock with you guys on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a mom is so fun....I love those little moments.

    ReplyDelete