HUMBLED

So I have a couple rough recordings of me singing some Christmas songs with my guitar. I --thinking it would be fun--asked Ryder to listen to one of these songs and to tell me who he thought it was. After listening for a few seconds he got his big sweet smile on his face and said, "Clara!"

Me: Clara? Who's Clara?

Ryder: Clarabelle!

Me: From Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Clarabelle?

Ryder: Yup!

...

Oh you don't know who Clarabelle is? Let me educate you:



Besides being best friends with Minney and Daisy, her Wikipedia page reports "Clarabelle's personality is similar to Goofy's. She can be a little clumsy but knows when to focus on what's important similar to Daisy."


If you haven't heard her voice, it sounds like...well, you get the picture.


I think it's safe to say I won't be auditioning for American Idol anytime soon.



1 comment: