Family Photo Session...Yes, we actually had one

I know, can you believe it? These are our first official family photos! Notice the coordinating outfits and everything! And finally, finally, we got some photos of our little guy. His official one-year old photos! I didn't have them done right when he was born, but I figure better late then never. My plan is to do his once a year and who knows how often we'll do a full-fledge family photo shoot...I'm so bad at these types of things. Anyhow, their random placement is because they files were to big to download so this was the quickest and easiest way for now for me to get them online for my mom to view :) So here you go mom! These are all our favorites. I'll show you the rest when I see you. If you click on a group of pictures it will make them bigger so you can see them better.
The Whole Family
Just Ryder
Ryder and Me...and Phil

8 comments:

  1. ok, Hot MAMA!! How cute are your family pictures!!!
    I love the hair, its always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good Jasmine!! What a cute family you are. All these pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are GREAT family pictures! I'm glad you shared so many, they are all so cute! I agree with the above comment that your hair is so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty sure words can't express how ADORABLE that is! Love it! We need to catch up sometime...it has been forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow teen mom, you guys look great (teasing).

    I love his huge smile in almost every shot. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable family pictures!! I love them!! Thank you for your sincere comment on my blog...it was a boost and answer to prayers today. I'm not normally the type to struggle beyond getting out my front door and getting over it, but it has been quite the change for me. I can't wait until it feels like "home". (and I'm sorry about the e.coli thing...I swear I had it too and that's what landed me in the hospital...not fun!) Well, you and I can "virtually" wish for Tremonton corn on the cob...I might make some tonight.:) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These turned out SO cute!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete