WORRIED

Are any of you as worried about the current economic state of our country as I am? I don't know about all of you, but we're feeling it. Mostly because we know we want to sell our home within the coming year. I'll spare you the details, but it does make me concerned as to what decisions are being made in Washington. Will pumping $7oo bagaillion dollars really help? Or will it just hurt us more in the long run? I think there is really something to be said about everyone learning their lesson, but I'm greedy and I want our, my, needs met right now. I do think something needs to be done. I don't know about a $7oo billion something, but perhaps a plan that prevents all of main street from hitting rock bottom. Anyhow, so much to be said. Crazy world.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little worried. My family is pretty secure but...
    My hubby and I think we must be pretty selfish. Our thinking is more inline with personal responsiblility and dealing with the fall out of your own choices.
    Something needs to be done but what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I just finished filling out my food storage sign up sheet and am wishing that I had listened a little bit better....

    Somthing needs to be done, I'm not sure what, but it needs to be something that helps us and wont burden our children in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you feel this way. Me too! I just read on one of my friend's blogs that she is campaigning for Obama right now. I am shaking my head. I guess get your food storage. Get prepared. Say a prayer!

    ReplyDelete