THIS IS EXCITING

So yes, I may have woken up with my hair looking like this because I slept on it wet 

(our handsome little alarm clock in the background)
and yes, I may have discovered this morning I was wearing my nursing bra inside-out...
BUT for the first time since the birth of our little babe, I got a full, uninterrupted, consecutive, all together, 
8 hours of sleep!

BooYa!!!

and, AND it was Penny's first night in her crib
 
 
There are big things happening around here people. Big. Things. 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    Hazel slept through the night as soon as I moved her to her crib too. I hope to say the same for our next one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you just killed me with cute. I'm barely breathing.

    Mrs. Olson, I love the name Hazel! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Day! Big Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go Penny! love it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so wonderful! I still remember that feeling of those nights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Sleep is the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeay sleep! That last picture is so cute.

    ReplyDelete