Love Sick

Happy Valentines Day! I'm not going to lie, it's been a long love day. It started at 5:30 am when Ryder came into my room crying because his ear hurt. After telling me he was feeling better a couple of hours later, I made him doctor appointment for the afternoon and let him go to school (I couldn't let him miss his Valentines Day party!)  


All the while we were planning to go visit my parents this weekend. But then a little bug also got a little tummy bug--and before I knew, it I was more worried about Hazel than Ryder.

 Ryder and Penny's Valentines this year. We put a little Hershey's kiss on their lips and called it a day.

I picked Ryder up and as soon I saw him said, "How are you?! I've been worried about you!" He laughes and says, "Why?" So, I was happy to see he was feeling better and thought well, at least the doctor visit will bring me the peace of mind knowing he doesn't have an ear infection.


As usual, Hazel leaving a trail of hugs and kisses wherever she goes.


Nope. 

He totally had one. 

It was at this point I delayed plans with my parents a little, which wasn't cool. And now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to go to sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment