6 Month Mark, Wahooo!

So Tuesday, I officially hit my 6 month mark. While being incredibly pleased about this I am also a little shocked with how quickly the time has flown by (Phil on the otherhand thinks he's taking WAY too long)...very exciting. I'm a little concerned about focusing on work these last couple of months because I find myself 'baby daydreaming' a good portion of the day. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I'm a thinker. I'm pretty sure I have an abnormal ability to think or rather daydream. There has been more than one occassion Phil has walked in on me sitting there staring aimlessly at the wall with a far away look in my eye. However, I classify my thinking as daydreaming because I only think about fun things (sometimes other things, but I like to stick to the fun things). It's true. I can spend hours thinking about the things I love. And right now that's BABY! What is he going to look like, what his little personality is going to be like, what we need to get, how I want to decorate his room...SO Many Things. Usually my appetite to daydream is curbed by limited fun thoughts, but right now my fun thoughts are booming, just booming I tell you! In the end I always come down to: wow, you still have a lot to do, feeling really excited, feeling a little nervous and hoping very much so that he comes before his due date and not after :oS

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The next two months will go by so fast, but the las, sorry to say, might drag just a little. I am getting excited for you!

    ReplyDelete