Summer Time TV

Thanks to the season my TV viewing has decreased exponentially. I think the break is good, because my personal TV schedule was getting a little embarrassing. Now, instead of having something that needed viewing every weekday night, I only have things that need viewing Wednesday and Thursday...which brings me to my Summer 2007 TV Picks: So U Think U Can Dance: Why I love this show so much, I'll never know, but in my book it beats American Idol easily and pretty much any other show at this time. They are so good! If you are a fellow fan, let me know so I know who to share my thoughts with. P.S. If you watched last night, Benji? What in the tarnation was that? Traveler: This is a newbie I was slightly intrigued by the previews and decided to watch because I was bored. So far I have not been let down. It's like a conspiracy theory movie that doesn't end. So if you're looking for a good show to watch this summer, this would be my recommendation. Well, happy summer viewing along with other summer activities that are hopefully more active that watching TV :o)

3 comments:

  1. Jasmine, I'm so glad you're a SYTYCD fan. I'm near obsession. In fact, last night we ended up staying up super late rewatching dances from last season and Wednesday night on YouTube...I can't get enough! And yeah, I was extremely disappointed in Benji's little display--it was so dumb! Who's your favorite right now? My favorite dances were Lacey/Kameron and Jesus/Sarah. I'm not sure any of them are my favorite dancers yet, but I thought the dances were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of couse SYTYCD is my favorite show. I was really embarassed for Benji, talk about trying too hard. Anyway, what is this Traveler show you speak of? What station is it on. I've given up watching TV except for SYTYCD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how we love our TV watching!!

    ReplyDelete