BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

It's amazing to me how fast a week or so can go by. Then, it's because I realize I'm so stinkin' busy. Okay, not really. But, Phil is. He thinks with two jobs, classes, and now competing in a case competition that he has to fly to Nashville next weekend to present in, makes him a little less unavailable. So, you might say his busy-ness (not to be confused with business) might, in turn, make me more busy. So let's see...

I've been busy listening to this:
(LDS General Conference)
 
I've been busy reading this:


(I know, a little late to the party)

But it hasn't been all fun and games because it is worth mentioning I've been REALLY busy wiping this:
 
...and this:


See. I'm busy.

2 comments:

  1. You are VERY busy! I think I'm not going to read the Hunger Games books...just not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing the nose wipey for the past few days. It gets old REALLY fast!

    ReplyDelete