Favorite Books

What are you favorite books? I just spent the last two months reading Harry Potter 1-6. Although I was a little late to be jumping on the bandwagon, it is a bandwagon worth jumping on late!!! I enjoyed my Harry Potter reading days so much that I am currently going through what my sister calls "Harry Potter withdrawls". No book seems good enough anymore. I start something and I just sigh wishing I knew what was going on with my friends, Hermione, Harry and Ron. Owell, I must go on, but I need the best of the best, so give me what you've got. What books have you read that are on your "great" list. I am currently reading "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Car. It's a young adult sci fi. Pretty good thus far, but after that's done I need to know where to turn next, so don't leave me hangin!

No comments:

Post a Comment