2009:12 / ME:3

Good thing there aren't any officials keeping track of my New Year's Resolution's scoreboard. On this day of days, witch just happens to be my birthday, I thought I'd tally in my points so far from my first 15 days of the game, or year, rather. The first fifthter (as opposed to quarters) of the game was still spent on vacation, so of course, I lost out on those days. After getting unpacked the 2nd and 3rd fifthters of the game were spent on my bum. All these new motivations and goals and I just couldn't do anything productive to same my life. The 4th fifthter was spent doing tasks I had procrastinated in a rush and stressed manner. But the 5th fifthter...I've got to hand it to myself. I mean, I don't like to brag, but do the words visiting teaching and organizing closets mean anything to you? (tongue in cheek) That's what I thought. But seriously, someone needs to light a fire under my tooshy, preferably sometime in the month of January...because I can't just have barely-there sparks for the rest of 2009. I mean, I've got things to do! So, wish me luck and a maybe a happy birthday. Fortunately, I get today's point no matter what.

5 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Jazzy dear...I have something I want to drop off tonight. Hope you'll be at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture...and don't be too hard on yourself. You've got a busy year. Give yourself a little break this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Jazzy! hope you had a great day!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-lated Birthday. I am so glad you were born! It takes a month to recover from a month of Holiday prep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! And you never answered me...is your brother okay???

    ReplyDelete