DEAR DAISY DOODLE

So I Santa brought me a camera for Christmas. I hesitate to tell you this, because then there might be some sort of expectation here on out in the photos I put on this blog, when in actuality, you probably won't even be able to tell the difference between past photos and ones I've taken with my new piece of machinery. So here's the deal, I'll continue to try and learn how to use my camera, if you promise to have low expectations--scratch that--no expectations. 

With that said, I'd like to tell you about my mom's cat, Daisy, who we all lovingly call Daisy Doodle. In my efforts to figure out my camera, I was, well, taking lots of photos. Some people found this annoying.



But not Daisy Doodle. She was incredibly cooperative and let me snap photos of her all I wanted. So to you, dear Daisy Doodle--thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment