DEAR 2011


Dear 2011,

You intimidate me. Never have I felt so anxious about an upcoming year and all of it's known happenings let alone the unknown. Although, I feel overwhelmed about Phil graduating (yay!), moving across the country (holy smokes!) and all that entails (yikes!) I am at the same time ready to hop on this wild ride and see where it will take us.

Last year at this time, I was holding a cute little newborn in my arms and feeling like taking care of her and Ryder was a big enough goal for me to take on for the coming year. Now, with two babes over one-year old, I'm feel much more like cleaning out, organizing and revamping...everything. Knowing we'll be moving this year and starting over really adds to these feelings. However, making sure I simplify and make practical goals to accomplish everything I want to...well, I guess that's task number one :)

Here we go!

Happy New Year Everyone! 

And how cool is that today's date is 1.1.11. I bet 1.11.11 will be another goody.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Good luck with all that you wish to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a big year for your family! Super exciting. I wish you the best. I look forward to following along in your journey!

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete